Wednesday, September 19, 2007

So true

This is so true.(atleast for me;altough I've never been to therapy.)
Also I understood myself more when I knew:
--I loved her.
--I couldn't tell her.
--I can never have her.
--I cried for her.
--she got married.
--I couldn't stop loving her.
--She will never know that.
--I couldn't love anyone like I love her.
--I hate myself for this.
--I couldn't kill myself even when I wanted to.
--I hate GOD.
--I love GOD.
--I couldn't tell anyone about this.

--despo

7 comments:

Deb said...

Whoa, I've been through this. I hope you're being good to yourself.
Thanks for sharing this!

DESPERADO said...

trying my best.

Anonymous said...

Been through it too, though I told him and BELIEVE ME, it made things worse.

meet_me said...

I am still deciding whether it makes sense to hate God or love God still...
Nice blog here!

Dixie@dcrelief said...

May the Creator bless your life.
dcrelief

Anonymous said...

Yesterday was similar.Be well. ~dcrelief

DESPERADO said...

thx.

"I walk the lonely roads,the only one that I've ever known."