Wednesday, September 19, 2007

So true

This is so true.(atleast for me;altough I've never been to therapy.)
Also I understood myself more when I knew:
--I loved her.
--I couldn't tell her.
--I can never have her.
--I cried for her.
--she got married.
--I couldn't stop loving her.
--She will never know that.
--I couldn't love anyone like I love her.
--I hate myself for this.
--I couldn't kill myself even when I wanted to.
--I hate GOD.
--I love GOD.
--I couldn't tell anyone about this.

--despo

7 comments:

~Deb said...

Whoa, I've been through this. I hope you're being good to yourself.
Thanks for sharing this!

DESPARADO said...

trying my best.

Emerging From The Fire said...

Been through it too, though I told him and BELIEVE ME, it made things worse.

meet_me said...

I am still deciding whether it makes sense to hate God or love God still...
Nice blog here!

about me said...

May the Creator bless your life.
dcrelief

Anonymous said...

Yesterday was similar.Be well. ~dcrelief

DESPERADO said...

thx.

"I walk the lonely roads,the only one that I've ever known."