Monday, September 17, 2007

AArrrrrrrrgh


Its been a busy last week.After weeks of procrastination and laziness since I first started out in search of a job change,I finally got a job offer last week.
Last week was a busy one.I had to go through 2 days of interview with 3 rounds each and finally they make me an offer.There's not much raise compared to my current pay.It's f*&^ing peanuts and i'm furious.They wasted 2 days of my last week and they come up with a lousy offer.

Their office is pretty far away from my house and I will be blowing away whatever extra I get on gas.Needless to say the insane traffic will drive me mad and will snatch away around 3-4 hours of my life everyday.
No way i'm gonna accept this.
Back to job-search.
--despo

2 comments:

Impressionist said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DESPERADO said...

yeah.correct

"I walk the lonely roads,the only one that I've ever known."