Saturday, July 28, 2007

and it begins....

not quite actually.
i have been posting for about 3 years now albeit infrequently.
now i have decided to take the plunge and post on a regular basis.(not the first time i'm plunging.!!)

to get to know more of my insanity in my formative days,point to my old blog
and enjoy.
what's this for:
1.To record my own thoughts.
2.To record my own thoughts anonymously.
I don't want to make this a place where my friends/family read and discuss this.I like to keep my thoughts private and away from people who know me as they may be offended and/or scared.
Moreover these are my deepest feelings.why then post on internet.why not a diary?well i want strangers to see it.maybe discuss.Also easy to document on web with lot of features available and can be accessed from anywhere.
3.To document my life.
4.To get good at expressing myself.
5.To track my growth as a person/thinker.
6.Finally to satisfy the basic human need which always craves for attention and acclamation from others.

No comments:

"I walk the lonely roads,the only one that I've ever known."