Monday, November 24, 2008
things to say...
I have been falling behind in writing stuff on my blog for last many months.I've been dormant both online and offline.Things to say,stuff to share are piling up and I'm finding myself bound by an invisible shackle which is holding me back every time I try to break out.Maybe this is a nice way to describe my laziness.
Anyway, here is a list of things I have been up to and which I want to write more on.
There is a struggle between my dying urge to write more frequently on some things I hold close to my heart and the invisible demon within me which is pushing me into inaction.
So I don't know who will win.
Here's the list:
1. Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.At 1000+ pages this really tested my reading endurance.Not that it bored me anytime, but I had to put it aside for few days in between and turn back to re-read, to think,while I digest the ideas.I would say that it is the ideas contained in there were most thought provoking and controversial.Certainly a life changing read.
2. Holy Blood, Holy Grail
3. Prison Break season 4
4. How I met your mother reruns.
5. There will be blood.
6. No country for old men.
7. Atonement - you gotta see this movie.
9. Love story 1970 the movie
11. The most lucid dream I've ever had.
I don't recommend others to see these movies or read the books.I don't know why I chose these.It was simply a selection of random things which I came across in a totally random un-intended involuntary manner.
I do intend to write on at least few of these things before I lose the urge and move on to another short lived obsession.
Personal Update:Moving on to a new job which is promising and better paying than the current one.
at 9:01 PM